Adrian van Dam
Memberships and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
- Member – Business Valuation Specialisation of Chartered Accountants
Adrian is a Partner and leads the Corporate Finance division at Gooding Partners. With over 16 years experience, Adrian is an expert in performing due diligence for potential mergers and acquisitions (M&A). Adrian is able to offer clients sound business judgment and advice to minimise business and transactions risks.
Clients’ businesses have grown, become more profitable or improved their market share through partnering with Adrian. His strong technical and commercial skills provide clients with an in-depth understanding of business drivers and external factors affecting the industries in which clients operate. Clients also benefit from Adrian’s experience when it comes to identifying and minimising risks of completing transactions.
Adrian specialises in:
- Valuations of businesses, intangible assets, options and other financial instruments for the purposes of M&A, taxation and financial reporting;
- Strategic value advice to enhance business value; and
- Corporate advice in relation to M&A, divestments, joint ventures and restructuring.
Prior to commencing with Gooding Partners, Adrian gained international experience with Rexam PLC, a FTSE 100 company and Merrill Lynch Investment Bank, working in the business development and finance section of their London office. His work with Merrill Lynch focused on forecasting and modeling for both organic and inorganic growth opportunities, performing due diligence on potential merger and takeover targets, and general financial advisory.
- Transport & Logistics
- Entertainment (Bars / Nightclubs)