To apply, please send your resume, with a copy of your academic transcript and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your covering letter should provide some insight about you and cover the following:
- Some background about yourself.
- Whether your degree qualifies you to undertake the Institute of Chartered Accountants CA program.
- Your short term goals.
In your resume include the following information:
- Email address
- Daytime phone number
- Secondary School details including ATAR results
- Name of University
- Copy of academic Transcript to date
- Details of any awards received at university
- Details of any curricular activities you participate in
- Any other information you would like us to know (such as skills, hobbies, sports, interests).
- Employment history – include details of part time/casual employment
- Referee contact details
- Date commenced degree and expected completion date
Include a copy of your academic transcript
Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident
Applications are now open for the 2015 intake
[gravityform id=”5″ name=”Apply Online”]