Personal Insurance Protection
October 25 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm| Free
Join Sonny Rahim from Premia and Tracey de Pinho from Gooding Partners for a discussion about protecting your wealth strategy and financial future, should something unexpected happen.
This sounding board event will focus on explaining the different types of personal insurances, ensuring you have the optimum structure and level of cover to protect your wealth and safeguard you and/or your family’s future.
What you will learn:
- choosing the right cover to suit your personal and financial requirements (tips and traps);
- considerations for calculating your basis and need for cover;
– are you under-insured, is there a gap in your coverage?
– are you over-insured, cost vs. benefit?
- clarity on what you’re covered for when you need to make a claim; and
- structuring insurances in the most effective way, including superannuation.