- What is the closing date for applications?
Our closing date for Vacation and Graduate Work is Friday 20th September 2013.
- What is the starting salary for a Gooding Partners graduate?
Gooding Partners offers competitive packages of remuneration and employment benefits.
- When do graduate recruits commence employment?
The majority of graduates begin their career in the new year period, however depending on the individual it can be altered to benefit them.
- How do I apply?
We take a personal approach to the selection of our people. For full details and instructions on how to apply for a graduate position, visit the How to Apply page.
- What discipline should I be studying and what grade should I be looking to gain to be eligible for an interview?
A recognised accounting degree with an average grade of above 60%. It is desirable to achieve grades above 70% for financial accounting and taxation units.
- What support does Gooding Partners offer new graduates?
Gooding Partners operates a “Buddy System” to all new graduates leaving university studies and entering full-time/part-time employment with Gooding Partners. The objective is to help orientate new employees and assist them to settle into their work environment and understand the firm.
- Where do I get more information on Gooding Partners?
You should find the answers to most of your questions here on our website. If you still have questions, please contact Wendy Jeffery-Lonnie.
- Is there a good social life at Gooding Partners?
Definitely, we have regular social functions plus an active social club. Social functions include end of year dinner, Christmas party, race day, golf day, movie nights… and more! Staff are also invited upon joining to become involved in our Health & Wellbeing Committee and/or our Charity Committee, these committee provide even more opportunity to get involved with the team both inside and outside of work.
Please address your questions to our Human Resource Manager. See our Contact Us page for details on how to reach us.